A unique single-chamber system from Martin Christ, suitable for high freeze drying capacity requirements at low capital expenditure and low energy costs.
A modern and environmentally friendly cooling and heating system that can reach shelf temperatures of between – 60°C and + 50°C. Martin Christ’s single-chamber system is delivered as a stand-alone cabinet or prepared for wall integration (e.g. for clean rooms). Ice condenser capacity can be selected from 20 kg to 220 kg.
These efficient systems guarantee years of reliable and economical operation.
Advantages of single-chamber systems:
- Simple and user-friendly interface system allows complete process control.
- Compact design with ice condenser integrated in the drying, saving space and simplifying transport.
- Ice condenser adjacent to shelves for high efficiency and short drying times.
- Integrated ice condenser avoids pressure drop, allowing freeze drying of sensitive products with low eutectic points.
- Continuous monitoring of the drying process end point by Christ’s innovative system.
- Transparent chamber door allows easy visual monitoring of the ice condenser, shelves, measuring system and product.
- Fast automatic defrost cycles (20 to 30 minutes).
- Minimal number of couplings, valves and moving parts, which reduces service and maintenance costs.
- Electro-hydraulic stoppering device and adjustable shelf spacing.
Do you want to know more? Contact Us!