For over 40 years, Löser has been manufacturing high-quality osmometers in Berlin-Spandau, Germany. The company is currently led by Axel Löser, who continues the osmometer-tradition of his father.
For measuring the freezing point of benzene solutions. Pure benzene freezes at +5.5°C and a benzene solution with a molality 1mol/kg has a freezing point of 0.38°C.
- Simple touch screen operation.
- Utilizes established and robust technology – freezing point depression.
- Automatic 3-point calibration for enhanced accuracy.
- Automatic defrosting and draining for safe operation.
- Calibration standards with full traceability, 200 and 400 mosm/ kgH2O.
- Double peltier elements ensure a stable temperature.
- Can be connected to PC and lab computer system.
- Standard microtubes are used for analysis.