A very affordable swing-out centrifuge with high capacity.
The optimised air handling of the Sigma 4-5L laboratory centrifuge ensures low specimen heating and pleasantly quiet running. This reliable centrifuge is suitable for routine work with a large capacity for various types of tubes and flasks.
Other benefits include:
- The new chamber design significantly reduces noise level in comparison to traditional air-cooled centrifuges.
- A new motor design which reduces heat generation during centrifugation.
- The Spincontrol L control panel complete with large backlit LED display, enabling user-friendly handling.
- Quality-assuring locking functions to reduce handling errors.
- Huge capacity with swing-out rotor of up to 88 x test tubes, 28 x 50 ml Falcon tubes or 60 x 15 ml Falcon tubes.
- Microtiter plates holders.
For clinicians: This model allows for easier handling, increased quality assurance and an improved work environment.
For researchers: A high capacity for conical tubes and microtiter plates at a competitive price.
A range of different rotors, buckets and adaptors are available. See product sheet for more information.